Titan is a Chevy C-10 monster truck driven by Donald Epidendio from Lower Lake, California. Titan has become a fan favorite for several years, with its sleek design and Donald's aggressive driving style, fans have flocked to this powerful Chevy. In similar fashion to Avenger, Titan runs a special body exclusive to the World Finals every year. The truck will not be running during 2017 as the team is taking the year off to work exstensively on the truck and other things.
- 2011 - Titan debuts.
- 2012 - Titan takes part in the first ever Young Guns Shootout.
- 2013 - Donald builds a brand new chassis for Titan.
- 2014 - A new classic Chevy C-10 body for Titan is unveiled.
- 2014 - Donald competes in World Finals XV but after a hard crash in qualifying he needed a replacement truck, and this crash led to the retirement of this chassis.
- 2015 - Titan debuts with a new chassis and scheme for the Fox Sports 1 Championship Series.
- 2015 - Epidendio gets his 2nd invitation to the World Finals.
- 2015 - Epidendio reveals a chrome yellow Titan for World Finals 16.
- 2016 - Donald gets his 3rd invite to the World Finals. He debuts a new body made of carbon fiber, rather than fiber glass.
- 2017 - Donald takes a one year break. The truck is not retired, just put on hold as Donald plans a chassis redesign.
World Finals Bodies
2014 - Black with Silver flames
2015 - Chrome Yellow
2016 - Carbon Fiber Black with Yellow flames
- While Titan is not owned by FELD, it did once compete on a FELD owned chassis when its original was destroyed during WF15 qualifying, as the chassis belonged to a Mohawk Warrior truck.