Stone Crusher is a Ford Super Duty monster truck that debuted in 2005. It is driven by Steve Sims out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Since 2008 Sims has become one of the top drivers in the sport, appearing in seven Monster Jam World Finals.
- 2005 - Stone Crusher debuts under Gary Wiggins formerly of Mopar Magic.
- 2008 - Steve Sims takes over as owner and driver, and debuts a new scheme.
- 2008 - Stone Crusher competes in its first Monster Jam World Finals.
- 2008 - Stone Crusher appears in Monster Jam: Urban Assault.
- 2010 - Stone Crusher appears in Monster Jam: Path of Destruction.
- 2011 - A second Stone Crusher driven by Darren Migues debuts.
- 2011 - Steve builds a brand new chassis for Stone Crusher.
- 2012 - Morgan Kane drives a brand new second Stone Crusher.
- 2013 - Morgan leaves the team to drive Iron Man for FELD Motorsports.
- 2014 - A pink Mothers Day Stone Crusher appears in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- 2015 - Stone Crusher takes part of the Fox Sports 1 Championship Series.
- 2015 - Kevin Lewis drives the truck on some occasions.
- 2016 - Stone Crusher appears on the second Fox Sports 1 Championship Series.
- 2018 - A new chassis is built, as the original was put up for sale. Stone Crusher competes in Stadium Tour 1.
- April 2018 - Buddy Tompkins starts driving the truck for a couple shows.