Spike Unleashed (or simply Spike) was a custom Chevy monster truck driven by Cory Rummell, and was a team truck for Team Scream Racing. The truck was identical in base design to Brutus and Mega Bite, with the chassis being the original Brutus chassis
- 2005 - The truck debuts in Indianapolis being driven by Chris Bergeron
- 2007 - Spike begins competing full time driven by Rich Hilgendorf
- 2011 - A breast cancer awareness Spike debuts
- 2013 - Spike is replaced by Mega Bite
- 2014 - Cory Rummell takes over as full time driver for Spike Unleashed
- 2016 - Spike Unleashed is retired and replaced by Rage.