Raminator is a Dodge Ram truck driven by Mark Hall since 2002. The truck has accumulated a multitude of championships over its career and even set a world record in 2014.
- 2002 - The truck debuts in the Pontiac Silverdome.
- 2002 - Mark wins the Family Events Monster Thunder Drag Series, a series in which he would go on to win 11 championships.
- 2004 - Raminator R/T debuts.
- 2005 - Raminator sweeps the Monster Nationals championship.
- 2006 - Raminator debuts a brand new scheme.
- 2009 - The Hall Bros sign a partnership with Hotsy Pressure Washers and Hotsy Raminator debuts.
- 2010 - Raminator debuts an electronic themed scheme.
- 2014 - Raminator debuts a new black scheme with 3D Rams.
- 2014 - Mark Hall sets a new speed record in a monster truck at 99.1 MPH.
- 2017 - two Raminators run on the Monster Jam circuit for the first quarter. Mark Hall runs on Monster Jam Stadium Tour 4 while Mike Miller competes in Arena Tour 5 on Hotsy.
- 2018 - Hall once again competed in Stadium Tour 4.