Predator is the flagship truck driven by Allen Pezo as part of Predator Racing. Predator was one of the first 3-D body trucks and is also one of the longest running and most famous. The truck has competed in 4 Monster Jam World Finals and has been in every Monster Jam video game. Predator bares very similar resemblance and style to Prowler and Pouncer, Predator's two teammates.
- 1988 - Predator debuts as a blue stock Chevy with leafsprings.
- 1990 - The Predator tank with the same scheme as the truck debuts.
- 1992 - Allen's first tube chassis Predator debuts, but with a white Chevy body.
- 1993 - The first 3-D Predator debuts.
- 1999 - The Predator ride truck debuts.
- 2000 - Predator takes part in the first Monster Jam World Finals.
- 2000 - Allen runs a Dodge Ram Predator for the ProMT series as 3-D bodies are not allowed.
- 2006 - Allen builds an all new Predator with a new scheme and new chassis, and was based off a Dodge rather than a Chevy. The old chassis is reused as Prowler.
- 2010 - Allen Pezo brings a rebuilt Predator 1.
- 2016 - Prowler is run as Predator (using yellow wheels and the ProMT body) for a show in Guatemala.
- 2017- Two Predator's are run. Pezo runs one alongside Prowler in Monster Jam Arena Tours #6 and a second body is run on the Pouncer chassis in the Monster Nationals Series with Dalton Van Skyhawk driving.