Predator is the flagship truck driven by Allen Pezo as part of Predator Racing. Predator was one of the first 3-D body trucks and is also one of the longest running and most famous. The truck has competed in four Monster Jam World Finals events and has been in every Monster Jam video game. Predator bares very similar resemblance and style to Prowler and Pouncer, Predator's two teammates.
- 1988 - Predator debuts as a blue stock Chevy with leafsprings.
- 1990 - The Predator tank with the same scheme as the truck debuts.
- 1992 - Allen's first tube chassis Predator debuts, but with a white Chevy body.
- 1993 - The first 3-D Predator debuts.
- 1999 - The Predator ride truck debuts.
- 2000 - Predator takes part in the first Monster Jam World Finals.
- 2000 - Allen runs a Dodge Ram Predator for the ProMT series as 3-D bodies are not allowed.
- 2006 - Allen builds an all new Predator with a new scheme and new chassis, and was based off a Dodge rather than a Chevy. The old chassis is reused as Prowler.
- 2010 - Allen Pezo brings a rebuilt Predator 1.
- 2016 - Prowler is run as Predator (using yellow wheels and the ProMT body) for a show in Guatemala.
- 2017- Two Predator's are run. Pezo runs one alongside Prowler in Monster Jam Arena Tours #6 and a second body is run on the Pouncer chassis in the Monster Nationals Series with Dalton Van Skyhawk driving.