Morgan Kane is currently a driver for Grave Digger and Former Driver of Maximum Destruction. He has been driving since 2011 and won the first #MoreMonsterJam championship as well as the Monster Jam World FInals 17 racing championship.
In 2010 Morgan began working for Steve Sims by driving Mopar Magic. In December 2011, Monster Magic, and with it, he earned with his first big achievement defeating Ryan Anderson in Son-Uva Digger in the finals and winning his first major stadium event.
In 2012 he began piloting a second Stone Crusher, even competing in the first Young Guns Shootout.
In 2015 Morgan took place in the inaugural #MoreMonsterJam tour and winning the championship, thereby being invited to compete in his first World Finals.
In 2016, he drives Grave Digger for the West More Monster Jam tour after being traded for Colton Eichelberger and he won the West coast More Monster Jam tour.
Also in 2016, Morgan Kane wins the Monster Jam World Finals 17 Racing Championship, driving the orange livery Grave Digger.
World Finals Appearances
- 2012 - Stone Crusher (YGS)
- 2013 - Iron Man (YGS)
- 2015 - Max-D
- 2016 - Grave Digger
- 2017 - Grave Digger
- 2018 - Grave Digger
- 2012 Monster Jam Rising Star of the Year Award
- 2014 Monster Jam Arena Freestyle of the Year Award
- 2015 More Monster Jam Tour Champion
- 2016 Monster Jam AMSOIL Series West Coast Champion
- 2016 Monster Jam World Finals Racing Champion
- 2018 Monster Jam Stadium Save of the Year Award