Monster Mutt Rottweiler is a custom bodied monster truck driven by Daron Basl, JR Seasock and Cory Snyder , and formerly Rod Schmidt, Charles Benns, Mike Vaters and Colt Stephens. The truck debuted in 2011 as the second spin off of Monster Mutt, and in 2014 debuted a brand new body to differentiate the truck from the other two mutt trucks. Schmidt was invited to the World Finals in 2014 and 2015.
- 2011 - The truck debuts under Charles Benns.
- 2013 - Rod Schmidt takes over the wheel of Rottweiler.
- 2014 - The truck debuts a new custom body in Houston with new driver Rod Schmidt.
- 2014 - Rottweiler competes in its first World Finals with Rod Schmidt.
- 2014 - Colt Stephens, son of Scott Stephens, drives Rottweiler for the Australian Monster Jam tour. In December Daron Basl joins the team running the body on his Nitro Hornet chassis for the original More Monster Jam tour.
- 2015 - The team expands to three trucks with Michael Vaters (on his Black Stallion chassis) running the Rottweiler body. Basl continues to run the body for the More Monster Jam tour. Rod Schmidt leads off freestyle at the World Finals with his truck.
- 2016 - The team goes back to two trucks with Rod Schmidt & Daron Basl; Basl competed in the Monster Jam AMSOIL Series East
- 2017 - JR Seasock runs the body on the Higher Education chassis and Daron Basl runs the body on the 2016 King Krunch chassis. Cory Snyder runs the Vater's version during the summer.
- FELD owned Rod Schmidt's and Charles Bens' chassis, where as Mike Vaters owns JR Seasock's and his own versions chassis' and David Smith owns both of Daron Basl's editions.
- Rottweiler, NEA Police, Zombie and Blue Thunder are the only FELD owned trucks to be run on an independent teams chassis while competing full time.
- As of 2017 both versions of the truck's chassis are independently owned.