Brad Allen, Jack Brown and Cory Snyder, though the truck has had multiple drivers over the years. The truck debuted in 2011 with Charles Benns driving as the second spin off of Monster Mutt. In 2014, the truck debuted a brand new 3D body which is run to this date. Monster Mutt Rottweiler has competed at World Finals 15 and 16 under Rod Schmidt.
- 2011 - The truck debuts in Houston under Charles Benns.
- 2013 - Rod Schmidt takes over the wheel of Rottweiler.
- 2014 - The truck debuts a new custom 3D body in Houston. The truck also competes in its first World Finals under Schmidt. Later that year, Colt Stephens, son of Scott Stephens, drove Rottweiler for the Australian Monster Jam tour. In December Daron Basl joins the team running the body on his Nitro Hornet chassis for the original More Monster Jam tour.
- 2015 - The team expands to three trucks with Michael Vaters (on his Black Stallion chassis) running the Rottweiler body. Basl continues to run the body for the More Monster Jam tour. Rod Schmidt continues to run the truck even competing at the World Finals.
- 2016 - The team goes back to two trucks with Rod Schmidt & Daron Basl; Basl competed in the Monster Jam AMSOIL Series East
- 2017 - Rod retires. JR Seasock joins the team for Vaters Motorsports and runs the body on the Higher Education chassis. Daron Basl runs the body on the 2016 King Krunch chassis. Cory Snyder runs the Vaters version during the summer.
- 2018 - The body is run on three independent team chassis'. Cory Snyder takes over JR Seasock on Higher Education for Triple Threat East, Jack Brown on FTI Torque for the RKMT team and runs on the Triple Threat Central, and Brad Allen on Brutus for Team Scream Racing on a Stadium Tour. Allen also competed with the truck on the Double Down Showdown.
World Finals Appearances
- 2014 - Rod Schmidt
- 2015 - Rod Schmidt
- 2018 - Brad Allen (DDS)
- FELD owned Rod Schmidt's and Charles Bens' chassis, where as Mike Vaters owns the Higher Education and his own versions chassis', David Smith owned both of Daron Basl's editions, and Jim Koehler owns the Brad Allen edition.
- Rottweiler, NEA Police, Zombie and Blue Thunder are the only FELD owned trucks to be run on an independent teams chassis while competing full time.
- As of 2018 all three versions of the truck's chassis are independently owned.