Monster Mutt Dalmatian is a custom bodied monster truck driven by Candice Jolly and Cynthia Gauthier. The truck debuted in 2007 as a spin off of Monster Mutt and has become popular and a staple of Monster Jam since, competing in every World Finals since 2007.
The Dalmatian has been almost exclusively driven by women, although Chad Tingler did drive the truck at least once in 2008.
- 2007 - Debuted in Houston, Texas driven by Candice Jolly.
- 2007 - Competed in its first World Finals driven by Chad Tingler.
- 2007 - Monster Mutt Dalmatian is featured in Monster Jam the Video Game.
- 2008 - Dalmatian is featured in Monster Jam: Urban Assault.
- 2008 - Monster Mutt Dalmatian with Chad Tingler becomes the first monster truck to clear a triple bus stack.
- 2009 - Candice Jolly competes in her first World Finals.
- 2010 - Dalmatian is featured in Monster Jam: Path of Destruction.
- 2013 - Taryn Laskey debuts a second Monster Mutt Dalmatian.
- 2015 - Cynthia Gauthier takes over the second Dalmatian Gauthier gets invited to the 4th Young Guns Shootout.
- 2015 - Candice gets invited to her 7th World Finals.
- 2016 - A 3D body is made for Monster Mutt Dalmatian. Cynthia Gauthier competes in the East More Monster Jam tour.
- 2017 - Candice Jolly will compete in one of the Stadium Tours, while Cynthia Gauthier will compete in the West More Monster Jam tour. Chad Tingler drove it in Saudi Arabia.
- The theme for Monster Mutt Dalmatian is actually a remixed version of "It Takes Two" by DJ Rob Base, including segments of the songs "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Baha Men, "Atomic Dog" by George Clinton, and Digga Digga Dog by Oren Waters from 102 Dalmatians.