Left - Double plateau jump with a step up ramp
Center - Fountain step up jump
Right - 30 foot tall trailer and double valley jump
Far end - Van stack and a box van
Racing Round 1
An Escalade vs. Spider Man
Iron Man vs. King Krunch
Avenger vs. Madusa (crashes)
Stone Crusher vs. Captain's Curse (crashes)
Gunslinger vs. Nitro Circus
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Advance Auto Parts Grinder
Batman vs. Superman
Monster Mutt vs. Bounty Hunter
Racing Round 2
El Toro Loco vs. Spider Man
Monster Mutt Dalmatian vs. King Krunch
Grave Digger vs. Avenger
Amsoil Shock Therapy vs. Stone Crusher
Gunslinger vs. Taz (wins but crashes and cannot return)
Blue Thunder vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Air Force Afterburner vs. BatmanMaximum Destruction vs. Bounty Hunter
Racing Round 3
El Toro Loco vs. King Krunch (crashes)
Grave Digger vs. Amsoil Shock Therapy
Gunslinger vs. Blue Thunder
Air Force Afterburner vs. Maximum Destruction
Racing Semi Finals
Grave Digger vs. El Toro Loco (crashes)
Blue Thunder vs. Maximum Destruction
Grave Digger vs. Maximum Destruction
Monster Mutt - 39 (crash)
An Escalade - 31
Air Force Afterburner - 31 (crash)
Stone Crusher - 28 (crash)
Advance Auto Parts Grinder - 28
Maximum Destruction - 28 (crash)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 26
Bounty Hunter - 26 (crash)
Iron Man - 25
Avenger - 25
Blue Thunder - 25 (crash)
Superman - 15 (crash)
Madusa - 12
Spider Man - 12 (crash)
Grave Digger - 11
Nitro Circus - 10 (crash)
Captain's Curse - 9
Gunslinger - 8
Monster Mutt Dalmatian - 8
Amsoil Shock Therapy - 4 (crash)
Batman - 4
Taz - 4 (crash)
El Toro Loco - DNS
King Krunch - DNS
For the encore, 10 (to celebrate 10 years of Monster-Jam World Finals) non-competing trucks freestyle encore (they were coined as "non-competing" trucks, as the judges did not rate the freestyles). Trucks are listed in the order that they freestyled.
- This is the only World Finals, so far where multiple trucks (in this instance, three: Batman, Tazmanian Devil, and Amsoil Shock Therapy) were given a freestyle score of 4, the lowest possible score, ending them up in The Doghouse. It is likely due to the controversially difficult freestyle track that caused this, as they all either broke or crashed early in their runs.
- George Balhan's new Mohawk Warrior truck's debut performance was actually on the Obsession chassis. Wrecking Crew was performed on Brutus' chassis as well, while being driven by Chris Bergeron, Brutus', at the time, regular driver.
- The Blue and Silver throwback Grave Digger truck would later turn into a full competition truck, known as Grave Digger the Legend driven by Adam Anderson, who also drove it during the encore. Grave Digger The Legend would go on to receive its own chassis for full time competition; for the encore, it was used on a green Grave Digger chassis. The truck was retired in 2015 after adam left the team.
- Excluding El Toro Loco and King Krunch as they didn't compete in freestyle, the average freestyle score was only 18.59 for this World Finals event.
- The Special Susan B. Colman Breast Cancer Madusa truck was run on El Matador's chassis.
- This World Finals featured the debuts, returns and final appearances of many trucks in the event. Iron Man, Advance Auto Parts Grinder and Amsoil Shock Therapy made their debuts at this World Finals. In addition it was Gun Slinger's first World Finals since 2005 and Spider-Man's first since 2003. Taz, An Escalade, King Krunch and the original Blue Thunder all made their final appearances at the World Finals here as well.
Pit Party (Non-Competing trucks)
- *= these trucks did perform for during the 10 truck encore; though were still "non-competing" since their freestyles were not scored.
- **= This truck was actually used for Mohawk Warrior's debut performance during the encore).
- ***= This truck was actually used for Breast Cancer Madusa's Perforcmance