In 1999, SFX Motorsports (now FELD) began building WCW trucks. While most of them had hired veteran drivers to drive their trucks, Madusa drove her own truck. This made the Madusa truck a fan favorite.
She returned to the World Finals in 2005 and won the racing championship. After that she left FELD Motorsports for four years, but returned in 2009 to make her 7th appearance at the World Finals in Las Vegas.While in the hiatus, she temporarily drove a Bigfoot truck known as "Bigfoot Madusa".
In 2010, she did a encore with a body that was directed to Breast Cancer Research on the El Matador chassis, but unfortunately broke a wheel off after going over her first hit.
In 2011, she debuted a new color, pink, for a year with the same body style from previous years, but in 2012 changed it to a Ford F-150 Pickup.
In 2014, BJ Johnson drives Madusa in Adelaide, getting a racing win.
In 2015, Brianna Mahon drove a red-white-and blue Madusa for the Young Guns Shootout, as Miceli was not be able to compete in World Finals 16 due to her induction to the WWE Hall of Fame. The body was run to celebrate Madusa's 15th Anniversary of driving Monster Trucks, and was a throwback to the 2nd Madusa body.
During first quarter in 2016 the truck was temporarily run as a Zombie. When Madusa suffered a driving related injury in late January a yellow Zombie body would be put on the truck and driven by various drivers for the next two months.
In 2016, Brianna would have to cover yet again for Madusa at the Monster Jam World Finals as she had a driving related injury. She would also cover for the MetLife Stadium show that April as well. The truck then competes in a few European stops in the fall.
In 2017, it was supposed to have a chrome paint job, as its final season prior to Madusa's retirement: however, after an injury, she was unable to drive for the 2017 season and was only signing autographs. The chrome version of the truck is considered to be on hiatus until further notice and is possibly now retired unless another driver takes over in the future.
World Finals Appearances
- 2000 - Madusa
- 2001 - Madusa
- 2002 - Madusa
- 2003 - Madusa
- 2004 - Madusa (won freestyle)
- 2005 - Madusa (won racing)
- 2009 - Madusa
- 2010 - Madusa
- 2011 - Madusa
- 2012 - Madusa
- 2013 - Madusa
- 2014 - Madusa
- 2015 - Brianna Mahon (YGS)
- 2016 - Brianna Mahon
- The name is a reference to the term "Medusa".
- Madusa actually stands for "Made in the USA".
- On the Breast Cancer Madusa body, Madusa stood for "Making A Difference in the USA".
- Despite the truck being known for its backflips, Madusa wasn't actually the first female driver to perform the stunt. Kaila Savage and Heart Breaker attempted the stunt a few months before Madusa's first backflip at World Finals 12 in March.
- Although the official Farewell Tour body was made, there was a special variant of the pink Madusa which was run exclusively in the European shows. A diecast toy was created with this decal.