Lucas Oil Crusader (also called just Crusader) was a Cadillac Escalade monster truck driven by Linsey Weenk from 2011-2018. It has appeared in every World Finals since its debut and also took part in every Fox Sports 1 Series.
- late 2010- Lucas Oil Crusader debuts with former Blue Thunder driver, Linsey Weenk, behind the wheel.
- 2011 - Lucas Oil Crusader debuted in Houston, Texas. For the truck's first shows, a knight design was seen on the trucks roof. Later that year, the design was changed from a knight to a simple Lucas Oil logo which is run this day.
- 2012 - The truck started using red beadlocks. The truck debuted its red beadlocks at the Metrodome on December 10, 2011.
- 2015 - Linsey and the truck competes in the Fox Sports 1 Series winning multiple events.
- 2016 - The truck once again competed in the Fox Sports 1 Series.
- 2017 - Linsey ran on the East Coast Fox Sports 1 Series which he would eventually win.
- 2018 - The truck debuts a brand new chassis and is run on one of Monster Jam's Stadium Tours. Lucas Oil Crusader had it's final show at Minneapolis in December 2018.
- 2019 - Linsey moves to another ride, Lucas Oil Crusader is retired.
World Finals Appearances
- 2011 - Linsey Weenk
- 2012 - Linsey Weenk
- 2013 - Linsey Weenk
- 2014 - Linsey Weenk
- 2015 - Linsey Weenk
- 2016 - Linsey Weenk
- 2017 - Linsey Weenk
- 2018 - Linsey Weenk