Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live is a upcoming tour produced by Raycom-Legacy Content Co., a joint venture of Raycom Sports and Legacy Motorsports Events, and Mattel. The first events will be held in January 2019.
It will be a 6 truck tour, similar to the current Monster Jam arena lineups in small spaces in the second half of the 2018 season. 20 shows have been scheduled, but currently only 10 have been announced.
The renders of the four announced trucks hint that the shows will be run in the old "concrete floor track" style, similar to Thunder Nationals.
- Boneshaker: TBA
- Tiger Shark: TBA
- V8 Bomber: TBA
- Bigfoot: Darron Schnell
- Hot Wheels Racing #1: Christian Norman
- Boneshaker - "To Always Leave 'Em Rattled!"
- Tiger Shark - "To Shred 'Em Into Fish Sticks!"
- V8 Bomber - "To Send the Other Trucks Flying!"
- Bigfoot - "To Always Be Groundbreaking!"
- Freestyle Motocross
- World Record Attempts
Stops on the 2019 Tour
- Jan. 5-6: Bert Ogden Arena - Edinburg, Texas
- Jan. 12-13: Wolstein Center - Cleveland, Ohio
- Jan. 18-19: Mississippi Coliseum - Jackson, Mississippi
- Jan. 26-27: Sears Centre - Hoffman Estates, Illinois
- Feb. 1-3: Show Me Center - Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Feb. 8-10: Grossinger Motors Arena - Bloomington, Illinois
- Feb. 16: FedExForum - Memphis, Tennessee
- Feb. 23: Civic Center - Albany, Georgia
- Mar. 16: KFC Yum! Center - Louisville, Kentucky
- Mar. 29-30: Norfolk Scope - Norfolk, Virginia