It debuted in 2012 as a Cadillac Escalade driven by Steven Sims (son of team owner Steve Sims). Steven is known for a very aggressive driving style, which has gotten him multiple wins over his young career.
- 2012 - The truck debuts in Virginia Beach under Steven Sims.
- 2013 - the truck runs it's first full year. It was driven by Bryan Wright and Steven Sims. It competes in the second ever Young Guns Shootout.
- 2014 - Sims and Wright once again share the driving duties. Sims once again competes in the Young Guns Shootout.
- 2015 - Wright starts driving Backwards Bob so Sims drives the truck in the Fox Sports 1 Series. The truck and Sims get their first ever stadium win, being freestyle in Tampa. Eric Swanson drives the truck in Anaheim and Kevin Lewis drives it in Oklahoma City due to Sims Jr. being ill. It also ran as Doomsday for the Path of Destruction Tour, where it set the fastest qualifying time in Foxborough.
- 2016 - Sims Jr. drives Pirate's Curse and Wright returns to the team to drive Hooked in the Fox Sports 1 Series.
- 2017 - Wright runs the truck on the Fox Sports 1 Series East Tour, winning multiple wheelie contests. Later that year, the truck becomes a Chevy Silverado instead of an Escalade.
- 2018 - Wright ran an El Toro Loco body on the Hooked chassis for first quarter as part of a deal with Monster Jam.