El Toro Loco is a monster truck that drives on the Monster Jam circuit. It is owned by FELD Motorsports and driven by Marc McDonald, Chuck Werner, Becky McDonough, Mark List, Kayla Blood & Armando Castro. The truck resembles Bulldozer. El Toro Loco has been featured at every Monster Jam World Finals since 2003. El Toro Loco is featured in various monster truck video games: Monster Jam: Path of Destruction, Urban Assault, and Monster Jam: The Video Game.
- 2001 - El Toro Loco debuts on the former NWO chassis with driver Lupe Soza.
- 2003 - Lupe and the truck makes their first World Finals appearance, with a freestyle many thought should have won the event.
- 2004 - Lupe Soza ties with Madusa and Tom Meents for the Freestyle Championship at the World Finals.
- 2004- Rob Knell is critically injured, and doesn't return to Monster Jam for 2 years, after the transmission on El Toro Loco explodes, and sets the truck on fire.
- 2007 - Soza debuts a special Advanced Auto Parts sponsored variant of El Toro Loco.
- 2008 - FELD Motorsports built two more El Toro Loco trucks. One was ran by Nathan Weenk and toured with Randy Brown while the other was ran by Paul Cohen. Lupe's El Toro Loco gets a new paint scheme.
- 2009 - Chris Baker takes over Nathan Weenk's El Toro Loco.
- 2010 - The Advance Auto Parts El Toro Loco is replaced by Advance Auto Parts Grinder with Soza driving, thus, Marc McDonald took his place in El Toro Loco. Chuck Werner also began driving El Toro Loco on a Willman chassis owned by Tom Meents as the teammate to Maximum Destruction.
- 2011 - Chris Baker stops driving for Monster Jam. Bari Musawwir took his place.
- 2012 - Musawwir left the El Toro Loco team to drive Spider-Man. Becky McDonough and Aaron Basl joined the El Toro Loco team. Aaron ran the truck on a race source chassis and toured with Pablo Huffaker's Grave Digger. Becky competed at the Young Guns Shootout with the truck. Morgan Kane drove an El Toro Loco in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2013 - Marc McDonald and Becky McDonough get new colors on their trucks. Marc gets a black colored El Toro Loco, while Becky's is yellow. Chuck and Aaron continues to campaign the orange El Toro Loco.
- 2014 - Lupe Soza returns to El Toro Loco after Grinder is discontinued. Dan Rodoni runs an El Toro Loco body on The Patriot's chassis. Both would drive orange ones. Aaron Basl also leaves El Toro Loco to drive Wolverine. Later that year, it was announced that Becky McDonough will drive the yellow El Toro Loco in #MoreMonsterJam the following year.
- 2015 - Becky McDonough drives El Toro Loco in #MoreMonsterJam tour. She gets her 4th invitation to the Young Guns Shootout. Chuck Werner drives the truck on the Fox Sports 1 Series. Cynthia Gauthier drive the truck for the Manila show in the Philippines.
- 2016 - Soza left the team once again to drive El Diablo. Rodoni also left the team and stopped driving in the Monster Jam circuit. Kayla Blood and Mark List then joined the team. Kayla would drive the yellow El Toro Loco for the West Coast More Monster Jam tour while List with the orange truck. Dan Evans filled in for Marc McDonald in Hidalgo, Texas. Tristan England filled in for Mark List after he got injured in a non-driving incident halfway through the More Monster Jam Tour. Becky competes at the Fox Sports 1 Series, and for the 5th time in the young guns shootout. Becky would run an orange body on the El Diablo chassis for two weeks in April, for shows in Allentown, Pennsylvania and Evansville, Indiana. She would win six straight wheelie contests with the truck.
- 2017 - all El Toro Loco's return to the original orange body. Marc McDonald and Chuck Werner ran the West Coast and East Coast Fox Sports 1 Series, respectively. Marc continued to run the black body for the first few shows of the FS1 Series though he went back to the red/orange in Jacksonville. Armando Castro also joined the team. In March, the black body was used again for Joe Sylvester in Saudi Arabia.
- 2018 - Marc McDonald partially left the team to drive Fox Sports 1 Cleatus for the first quarter. Becky McDonough, Armando Castro, Mark List and Kayla Blood all return. A deal is made between Monster Jam and Steve Sims to run an El Toro Loco body on Hooked with Bryan Wright behind the wheel. Bryan drove the truck on Monster Jam Stadium Tour 1, Becky McDonough competed with El Toro Loco at Stadium Tour 3 and Chuck Werner on Stadium Tour 2. Mark List, Kayla Blood, and Armando Castro competed at the Monster Jam Triple Threat Series. McDonough competes at World Finals 19 while List and Blood once again competes at the Double Down Showdown. Marc would later return to driving El Toro Loco in the European tour later that year. Later that year, Becky McDonough's truck is shipped to compete in Australia.
World Finals Appearances
- 2003- Lupe Soza
- 2004- Lupe Soza (Won its world title)
- 2005- Lupe Soza
- 2006- Lupe Soza
- 2007- Lupe Soza
- 2008- Lupe Soza
- 2009- Lupe Soza
- 2010- Marc McDonald
- 2011- Marc McDonald
- 2012- Marc McDonald (YGS: Becky McDonough)
- 2013- Marc McDonald (YGS: Becky McDonough)
- 2014- Marc McDonald (YGS: Becky McDonough)
- 2015- Marc McDonald (YGS: Becky McDonough)
- 2016- Marc McDonald (YGS: Becky McDonough (yellow), Kayla Blood (orange))
- 2017- Marc McDonald & Becky McDonough (DDS: Mark List, Kayla Blood) (all run orange bodies)
- 2018- Becky McDonough (DDS: Mark List, Kayla Blood)
El Toro Loco is arguably one the most popular monster trucks. and it has had many other drivers besides the main 6. Ever since 2005, El Toro Loco has became a staple in the European tour. El Toro Loco has also been featured on many chassis, including The Patriot's chassis (owned by Dan Rodoni), the Hooked chassis (owned by Steve Sims), a Willman chassis (owned by Tom Meents) and many others.
- Armando Castro's chassis was originally used as Soldier Fortune: Black Ops for two shows before being converted to an El Toro Loco.
- El Toro Loco is the only truck to compete in all Young Guns Shootout. The truck still hasn't won the title to this date