El Diablo was a custom bodied Monster Truck driven by Lupe Soza and tours across the U.S. and Latin America.
- 2012 - The truck is named "El Diablo" for the Latin American name a truck contest by Monster Jam.
- 2013 - The truck debuts with a classic Chevy body driven by JP Ruggiero. This incarnation was run on the Grave Digger #18 chassis.
- 2014 - The truck gets a brand new 3D "devil" body which is ran to this day, it also received a new chassis.
- 2016 - Lupe Soza takes over from JP Ruggiero and debuts an all new chassis for the truck. The truck completes it's first backflip in Anaheim, CA.
- April 2016 - The truck is run as an orange El Toro Loco for two weeks, with Becky McDonough driving.
- October 2016 - Lee O'Donnell runs the truck in Glendale, AZ.
- 2017 - The truck doesn't appear for the year, placing it on hiatus, or retirement.
- The name El Diablo came from a contest to decide what the new Hispanic monster jam truck would be called. The other names in the contest were "El Luchador" (The Fighter) and "Rayo Veloz" (Fast Laser).
- At pit party displays, the truck is always hung from a crane, to display the design on the "roof" of the truck.
- Due to it's relatively short wheel base the truck is famous for performing spectacular sky wheelies.
- Oddly, the truck has not gotten a Hot Wheels toy release, despite now running for 4 years, and other trucks like Pirate's Curse and New Earth Authority (N.E.A Police) getting toys the same year they debut.