- 1999 - The Destroyer debuts as the old Blue Max truck.
- 2000 - The Destroyer V2 debuts, and Dan starts doing his signature reverse move.
- 2004 - A new scheme for The Destroyer debuts.
- 2005 - At the World Finals Dan unveils a yellow The Destroyer.
- 2007 - The Destroyer 2 is fittingly destroyed via reverse at the World Finals. The new ford body with a Navy The Destroyer ship competes in Toledo Ohio.
- 2008 - The Destroyer 3 makes its debut on a Ford body for first quarter Monster Jam.
- 2011 - Roger Stidell gets The Destroyer in December.
- 2012 - Roger Stidell competes in his first year as the owner and driver as Dan goes to drive Team Hot Wheels Firestorm for Monster Jam.
- 2013 - A new Baja body The Destroyer is unveiled as pictures above.
- 2017 - The original truck was sold to Brian Christensen and became D'Sturbed
Although the V2 version was destroyed at the 2007 World Finals the chassis was sold almost ten years later to Brian Christensen and turned into D'Sturbed.