- 1999 - Destroyer debuts as the old Blue Max truck.
- 2000 - Destroyer V2 debuts, and Dan starts doing his signature reverse move.
- 2004 - A new scheme for Destroyer debuts.
- 2005 - At the World Finals Dan unveils a yellow Destroyer.
- 2007 - Destroyer 2 is fittingly destroyed via reverse at the World Finals. The new ford body with a Navy Destroyer ship competes in Toledo Ohio.
- 2008 - Destroyer 3 makes its debut on a Ford body for first quarter Monster Jam.
- 2011 - Roger Stidell gets Destroyer in December.
- 2012 - Roger Stidell competes in his first year as the owner and driver as Dan goes to drive Team Hot Wheels Firestorm for Monster Jam.
- 2013 - A new Baja body Destroyer is unveiled as pictures above.
- 2017 - Not running Monster Jam.
Although the V2 version was destroyed at the 2007 World Finals the chassis was sold almost ten years later to Brian Christensen and turned into D'Sturbed.