Monster Truck Madness 2, Monster Jam: The Video Game, Monster Jam: Urban Assault, and Monster Jam: Path of Destruction. El Toro Loco is loosely based off of Bulldozer.
- 1995 - Bulldozer debuts under Tim Hall and Mark Hall (Hall Bros. Racing). Bulldozer started out as a marketing ad for Smoke Craft Beef Jerky.
- 1997 - USA Motorsports takes over operations after Smoke Craft dropped the sponsorship. Guy Wood drove the truck for the team.
- 1999 - Tom Meents drove Bulldozer after FELD Motorsports bought USA Motorsports. A documented rivalry against Dennis Anderson and Meents then builds up. Kirk Dabney also debuted his own version of the truck which he ran until 2000.
- 2000 - Meents moved to Goldberg. Guy Wood returns to the driver's seat of Bulldozer on his 1997 chassis. A second truck debuts under Paul Stender which he would run until 2002.
- 2001 - Eldon DePew takes over the truck.
- 2002 - Guy Wood again returns to Bulldozer.
- 2003 - Rob Knell runs a second Bulldozer.
- 2005 - Bulldozer is run by Jason Childress. Wood retires from racing.
- 2006 - Bulldozer is shelved for the season.
- 2007 - Two Bulldozer trucks are campaigned driven by Alex Blackwell and Chuck Werner.
- 2008 - Alex joined the Captain's Curse team leaving Chuck with full time driving duties.
- 2009 - Chuck rides the truck on its last full season. Kevin Lewis drove the truck at its final show in Glendale, Arizona.
- 2010 - Chuck moved to El Toro Loco, and Bulldozer was retired. The truck is still featured in yearbooks and merchandise however.
World Finals Appearances
- 1999 - Tom Meents
- 2000 - Guy Wood
- 2001 - Eldon DePew
- 2002 - Guy Wood
- 2004 - Guy Wood
- Bulldozer is one of four trucks owned by FELD that was sold to them, rather than being created by them (The other 3 being Carolina Crusher, Grave Digger, and Son-uva Digger).
- Bulldozer and El Toro Loco co-existed for eight years, contrary to the popular belief that the latter succeeded the former.
- The original Bulldozer chassis from the 90s still runs today, as the Tom Cat exhibition truck (the one fitted with the jet engine).
- Multiple Bulldozer chassis' from the past has also been run on El Toro Loco.