In an episode of Diesel Brothers, it was stated multiple times that BroDozer would be the very first Diesel engined monster truck. However, this was proven false as the Hushpower Diesel truck ran by Dave Radzierez debuted all the way back to 2007 followed by Airdog Diesel in 2010 and XDP Diesel in 2011 all of which was run on Diesel and all owned by Radzierez. On top of that, he created Xtreme Diesel, a standard methanol engined monster truck, in 2017 in order to be able to perform in Monster Jam.
On July 27, 2018, only 34 days after the debut of BroDozer, Radzierez built a modernized diesel engine similar to BroDozer's and installed it into Xtreme Diesel in response to the controversial call. However, this version of of Radzierez' truck never competed in Monster Jam hence, BroDozer became the only Diesel powered monster truck to compete in the said league.
Radzierez immediately left Monster Jam with reasons still unknown, most likely, because of Monster Jam advertising BroDozer to be a unique, diesel engined powered truck and running Xtreme Diesel alongside would disrupt the whole concept.
- This is the first diesel monster truck FELD has ever constructed. This is only the second modern diesel truck, and is the first to run Monster Jam, as Dave Radzierez's XDP/Xtreme Diesel truck uses a normal engine in indoor competition.
- Like Gas Monkey Garage, this truck resulted from a deal with a Discovery Network show.
- Extensive engine testing delayed the truck's debut for almost six months. Colt Stephens campaigned a Zombie body on an existing chassis in its place.
- The rollcage on the cab tends to fall off during shows.
- The truck had 3 different renders. The first two were mostly the same as each other, just with logo modification. The 3rd render had a thinner rear, and a larger extended cab, to be more accurate to the original vehicle.
- The truck has also had 4 different theme songs in less than a year,. The first song was "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top, which was intended to be the theme song up until the truck's debut show, even playing during the practice event the day before the show. At it's debut show, "Party Hard" by Andrew W.K. became the new theme, which was also played when the Diesel Bros, drove the truck. The third "Truck Yeah" by Tim McGraw, that was played when Colt drove the truck (Although it may also have been exclusive to Glendale Arizona, as it just happens that the song played only one time, and it was also the only time Colt drove the truck in 2018). As of 2019, the new song is "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
- Many believe this truck to be a knockoff of Bulldozer. However, this is not true as the idea comes from the Diesel Brothers custom truck. This may stem from the fact that many fans do not know of the original Brodozer.